Journey of Young Women LLC offers the following information regarding refunds for purchases made via our websites (including but not limited to journeyofyoungwomen.org and community.journeyofyoungwomen.org and any associated sites).
We aim to meet or exceed your expectations, and to deliver even more than was promised in every course or training offered.
If for any reason, something about any course is not working well for you, please contact us and tell us about it. We will do everything in our power to assist you.
Digital products and online courses purchased through Journey of Young Women are NOT eligible for refund in part because all content is available to you immediately upon completing your purchase and cannot be tangibly returned. This policy applies to trainings, classes, workshops, videos, and other graphical or informational materials purchased, whether via our online courses or independent of our courses. This policy means that we do not offer change-of-mind refunds, change-of-circumstances refunds, forgot-to-cancel-my-subscription-renewal refunds, nor any kind of refund, except in cases where a special refund or cancellation policy is expressed in writing for a specific course or product in its description on our websites.
In order to be fair and equitable to all students, there are no exceptions to this policy.
This policy also reflects the high value that we place on the knowledge and resources contained in the materials, which represent years of study, experience, design, collaboration and investment gathered together to bring to you these opportunities to learn, grow and make a difference in the world.
Again, please know that we are committed to meeting or exceeding your expectations and to deliver more than we promised.
How to cancel:
(1) For purchases made on the JourneyOfYoungWomen.org website: The one and only way to cancel your future payments is by logging in via the Student Portal on JourneyOfYoungWomen.org, then choosing My Account then Subscriptions under the Student Portal. After cancellation, your access to course materials will continue until the end of your current subscription period. Please contact us with any questions.
(2) For purchases made on the JOYW Community on Mighty Networks (the Community.JourneyOfYoungWomen.org website): There are two ways to cancel:
- On the web:
- While logged into the JOYW Community, click Your Profile Picture
- Click Personal Settings
- Click Your Purchases.
- Click on the subscription you wish to cancel
- Scroll down, then click Cancel your subscription below the list of subscription plans on the network.
- Confirm that you do indeed want to cancel, and then your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the current billing period.
- On your iOS device such as iPhone:
If you subscribed on iOS through an app:
- Go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Purchase History to find your subscription purchase. You may cancel it here.
If for any reason, something about the course in which you are enrolled is not working well for you - or if you have a question about your account or about our offerings - please contact us and tell us about it. We will do everything in our power to assist you to get the most out of the course.
Our end game is for you to not only be thrilled with what you receive, but for you to put into practice what you learn in your personal, family and community life. We are continuously adding content, improving accessibility, and finding more ways to include your voice in our collaborative learning community and to support you in manifesting your learning, passions and purpose. Together we grow our capacity as change-makers, catalyzing and nourishing other change-makers.
Offered with respect,
Journey of Young Women LLC